Get Office Contents Insurance Cover from MiWay

Office and Contents cover

With Office Contents Insurance from MiWay, your business is automatically covered for:

  • The refilling of fire extinguishing equipment used during a fire at the premises.
  • Emergency Assistance - which includes the services of a locksmith, electrician, builder, plumber, glazier, bee keeper and tree feller. Emergency Assistance further includes guard(s) to protect unsecured premises after an insured event to mitigate further loss.
  • The replacement fees for lost keys and remotes as well as the replacement of locks.
  • Charges by the fire brigade following a fire.

MiWay's Business Insurance allows you to choose which perils you would like to cover your office contents against. Your options are as follows:

  • Accidental and intentional damage
  • Impact
  • Theft of or any damage caused by theft or burglaries
  • Acts of nature which include hail, wind, storm, floods, earthquake and lightning
  • Fire and explosion
  • Geyser and pipes

We’ll also cover the costs of removing any debris, costs to make the site safe, as well as any professional or municipal costs incurred in the case of a total loss.

If you’d like more cover, choose from these optional add-on products:

  • Document cover – we’ll cover the cost of replacing any lost or damaged documents
  • Damaged glass and signage
  • Goods stored outside
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Loss or damage due to power surges and dips
  • Subsidence or landslip cover
  • Tenants cover should the landlord hold the policyholder liable for damage to fixtures and fittings of a building

Stock, money, electronic and specialised equipment have to be insured separately. Terms and conditions apply to all products, services and benefits mentioned above. Get in touch with us or refer to our policy wording for more details.

To insure the structure of your building or any permanent fixtures or fittings, you need Business Property Buildings insurance.  Are you looking for personal contents insurance?