#WhateverTheWeather, we’ve got you covered!Published on: 15 February 2017
Heavy rain and flooding is expected in Mpumalanga, Limpopo and KZN as a result of Cyclone Dineo in Mozambique. Be prepared and stay safe!
Because we care about your safety, we’ve compiled a series of tips to help you – before the storm, during an emergency situation, and afterwards.
1. Avoid! Prevention is always better than cure. If you can avoid getting caught in a dangerous storm situation, do just that. Here are our tips to avoid getting into a sticky situation.
2. Escape! Because these floods can really catch you off-guard, you may not be lucky enough to avoid it. If you do find yourself in a flood situation, don’t despair – there’s hope! Here are our tips on what you could do if you are trapped in your car.
3. Afterwards… So you’ve weathered the storm. Have you been affected by it? You can get sorted out.
As a MiWay client, you have options:
- You can claim via the MiWay website
- Via the MiWay App
- Email email@example.com to inform us of your claim: we will contact you for further information
- Phone 0860 64 64 64 (keep in mind that during extreme weather, we could be experiencing high call volumes)
Remember that our MiHelp emergency assistance team is standing by to assist you 24/7 on 08 600 767 64.